Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 50

Thread: OMFG!! Kiss Love Gun is a masterpiece! Now with pics!

  1. #1
    Inactive Member Andyman's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 5th, 2004
    Posts
    13,640
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    I just got it. Pics in a minute.

    <font color="#cd6600" size="1">[ August 18, 2004 08:01 PM: Message edited by: Andyman ]</font>

  2. #2
    Inactive Member Leegeta's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 15th, 2004
    Posts
    1,146
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I saw it the other day, it does look bad ass.

  3. #3
    Inactive Member Dajistano's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 5th, 2004
    Posts
    7,272
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    How big is it packaged?

  4. #4
    Inactive Member Andyman's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 5th, 2004
    Posts
    13,640
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Yes, Kiss is the most overdone line outside of Spawn. But this is McFarlane at it's best! this is a friggin' masterpiece! The detail in the sculpt and the paint are amazing! This is the Love Gun album cover in 3D perfected!
    333B53A3A23232327Ffp643Dot3E23293D443C3D5693DXROQDF3E232353A992493A3Aot1lsi


    Oh yeah, check out my new counter top too.
    333B53A3A23232327Ffp633Dot3E23293D443C3D5693DXROQDF3E232353A99243B3A3Aot1lsi

  5. #5
    Inactive Member skullpit's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 29th, 2004
    Posts
    1,471
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Yeah it's very nicely done but I still won't get it. [img]tongue.gif[/img]

  6. #6
    Inactive Member Andyman's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 5th, 2004
    Posts
    13,640
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Articulation is kind of interesting. None of it is necessary in my opinion. They all have neck joints however...

    Peter has shoulder, elbow & wrist joints.
    333B53A3A23232327Ffp43Enu3D32383E353B3E4783EWSNRCG3D3232693A83563A3Anu0mrj

    Gene has elbow and wrist joints.
    333B53A3A23232327Ffp633Dot3E23293D443C3D5693DXROQDF3E232353A9927542ot1lsi

    Paul only has elbow joints.
    333B53A3A23232327Ffp633Dot3E23293D443C3D5693DXROQDF3E232353A9929647ot1lsi

    While Ace has none! (Ace is a serious frontwards leaner and needs his pegs to stand up)
    333B53A3A23232327Ffp643Dot3E23293D443C3D5693DXROQDF3E232353A9926268ot1lsi

  7. #7
    Inactive Member Andyman's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 5th, 2004
    Posts
    13,640
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    The groupies have absolutely no articulation what so ever. (again, they don't need it)
    333B53A3A23232327Ffp543Dot3E23293D443C3D5693DXROQDF3E232353A99263A76ot1lsi

    Check out the knockers on this one!
    333B53A3A23232327Ffp643Dot3E23293D443C3D5693DXROQDF3E232353A9923A232ot1lsi

    Simply beautiful! Sorry Figgy...this is art! And they look so good on my new kitchen counter. (I wonder if I can talk the wifey into letting them stay there? [img]wink.gif[/img] )
    333B53A3A23232327Ffp633Dot3E23293D443C3D5693DXROQDF3E232353A9929264ot1lsi

    <font color="#cd6600" size="1">[ August 18, 2004 08:00 PM: Message edited by: Andyman ]</font>

  8. #8
    Inactive Member Peter Peeker's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 17th, 2004
    Posts
    16,859
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    man, I can't wait to get this set.

    this is one of the things were articulation has zero importance to me.

  9. #9
    Inactive Member DARTH POOH's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 15th, 2004
    Posts
    3,327
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Wink

    You know, I always end up saying "I'm done with the Kiss lines now." Enough already." Then I end up buying the next line because McFarlane goes and pulls cool shit like this out of their hats.
    I was also "done with 12" Gene Simmons" Yet I have every one. I guess it's time to acquiesce
    to the fact that as long as they keep doing cool Kiss stuff, I'll be buying it. [img]confused.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/sure.gif[/img] This is an awesome set, mine came yesterday. [img]biggrin.gif[/img]
    *PS I admit it, I'd also really love a 'Dressed to Kill' set just for a total change* [img]redface.gif[/img]

  10. #10
    Inactive Member ragingdemon's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 15th, 2004
    Posts
    51
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Damn, I wonder how the groupies would look mixed in with the Hellraiser/Tortured Souls figures...

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •